Saturday, December 10, 2011

[baviphat] Rosemary Goodbye Sebum Cleansing Foam

I'm always using two different cleansers: one for cleansing in the morning and one for the evening cleansing. For cleansing in the evening I'm using a foam cleanser that removes sebum and/ or is good for acne-prone skin.

Currently I'm using the Rosemary Goodbye Sebum Cleansing Foam from [baviphat].
This foam cleanser contains Rosemary Extract, Sage Extract, Green Tea Extract and Pomegranate Extract.
It's good for combination and oily skin coz Rosemary controls sebum while Green Tea and Pomegranate supplies nutrients.
The tube contains 150ml and is milky green with a light green sticker and lid. 
It's a simple flip-top lid!
The foam cleanser has a creamy consistency, thick and rich. 
It comes with the scent of rosemary herbs.
After cleansing my face with this foam cleanser it feels sleek but becomes a bit dry, too.

Price: around 11,- €/ US$14 
Bought at: eBay (BELLOGIRL)

What I love:

There is nothing I really love but it cleans well and it doesn't dry out my skin too much.

What I don’t like:
There is nothing I don't like.

Will I buy this again?
I don't think so...!

No comments:

Post a Comment