Friday, December 23, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] EYE'S CREAM *Vanilla Moist*

I'm always buying a lot of stuff for my face, hair or body but never something for my eye area. Unfortunately, I'm not that young anymore and I have to start to take care of my eye area as well. Therefore I finally bought a eye cream stick: the EYE'S CREAM from [ETUDE HOUSE].

This eye cream is available as Vanilla Moist and Mint Cooling. I took Vanilla Moist coz I didn't want a cooling stick.

Description: Eye cream stick with a moisturizing, brightening and anti-wrinkle formula to promote youthful skin around the eyes.
The EYE'S CREAM comes in a small paper box which is kept in different colors like (light) beige, orange and brown. When you open the box in the front it looks like a ice-cream cone.
The stick itself is also a small size and contains 6.5g. The color is the same as the box.
When you remove the lid there is another clear cover to protect the cream. You have to twist up the cream to apply it to your eyes. The eye cream is colorless and got a weird fragrance. I can't describe it but it doesn't smell a lot like vanilla. I don't like the scent!
I apply the cream in the morning and evening and my eyes feel so moisturized. As if I put water on my skin. Very nice! I don't really care about the brightening effect but I hope the anti-wrinkle formula will work.

How to use: Twist to dispense. Apply to lower eye-lids by using stick to gently massage around the eyes. Use fingers to gently pat cream into skin.

Price: around 10,- €/ US$13
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)  

What I love:    
The packaging and the moisturizing feeling after applying. 

What I don’t like: 
The fragrance! 

Will I buy this again? Not sure yet! Maybe try out another Eye Cream first.

4 comments:

  1. this is cool! i've never seen an eye cream stick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really moisturizing. =) I love the feeling. ^^

      Delete
  2. hihi!
    im a new follower!
    i love your blog, the reviews for korean cosmetics are so helpful, etude's packaging are always so cute and innovative :)
    i just started a new blog, id love it if you stopped by and gave me some tips on ways to improve my blog?
    thankyou
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me and liking my blog. I still have to improve a lot more!! ><
      I follow you as well. =)

      Delete