Monday, December 12, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam *Milk tea*

The cleanser I currently use in the morning is the Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam. I took the Milk tea one coz I like cosmetic with milk inside. It's good for dry skin.

You can get some other tea flavours:
- Peach tea
- Lemon tea
- Aloe tea
- Green tea

Description: Supplies abundant foam and refreshing tea scent to cleanse and nourish complexion.
The tube is kept in nice beige and light brown shades like milk tea. It comes with a simple flip-top lid, so you need to squeeze the content of 150ml out of the tube. 
I use this cleanser for more than 3 month now and I almost finished it.
The consistency is creamy and rich like most of such cleansers. I like the soft scent of milk!
After washing my skin doesn't get too dry.

Price: around 7,- €/ US$9 
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)

What I love:

The fragrance and my skin is less dry after washing.

What I don’t like:
There is nothing I don't like.

Will I buy this again?
Yes, it's quite affordable! Maybe try the 'Pach tea' or 'Green tea' Cleansing Foam coz I was reading it's good for oily skin?!

2 comments:

  1. Ich habe vor 1 oder 1 1/2 Wochen die Peach Tea Variante bekommen.
    Riecht schonmal sehr lecker, aber leider bin ich noch nicht dazu gekommen es zu testen. >_<

    ~Misa

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Misa: Das kenne ich! Ich habe auch schon soviele Gesichtsreiniger hier, die ich alle noch gar nicht benutze. Ich will nicht alles kreuz und quer anfangen. =P Aber dafür reicht es für sicher 1 Jahr. XD

    ReplyDelete