Saturday, December 10, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] MISSING U Bee Happy! *Wash Off Pack*

Recently [ETUDE HOUSE] and [SKINFOOD] were releasing product lines with honey. I found that interesting so I had to get something of these!
One item I got was the Wash Off Pack from the new MISSING U Bee Happy! line. Actually I ordered the Sleeping Pack coz I just own two of these but I received the Wash Off Pack which is also fine.
The Pack contains Honey Extract, Macadamia Seed Oil, Olive Oil and Prunella Vulgaris Leaf Extract.

Description: It's scent which is honey circle floral is so sweet, and pack which includes honey concentrate will smoothly spread out into your skin and protect your skin layer. Specialized honey dosage form will make your skin brighter and moisturized.
The Wash Off Pack contains 100ml and comes in a translucent container which got stripes like a bee. The lid is dark brown! There was a thin plastic cover over the product but I removed it already.
The product itself has a thick and sticky consistency like honey. It's yellowish with a nice scent. 
I apply the Pack with a Pack Brush (also bought from ETUDE HOUSE) to my face and the consistence becomes more watery. Probably because of my body temperature?!
After I removed the product again my face felt smoother! I don't know if my skin got brighter, though. As a Caucasian my skin is pale enough I guess. Anyway, I use this Wash Off Pack when my skin feels dry.
How to use: Take a proper amount and spread it over your face. Wait 10~15 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.

Price: around 13,- €/ US$17
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)

What I love:

The smell + the smooth feeling after washing off the pack.

What I don’t like:
It's so sticky!!

Will I buy this again?
I don't think so! Maybe the Sleeping Pack I wanted to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment