Tuesday, December 27, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] MISSING U! Hand Cream *SPECIAL SET*

I already reviewed the new 'Bee Happy! Hand Creams' from the MISSING U! product line by [ETUDE HOUSE]. Now I wanna review the first serie of these hand creams.

I got the 'SPECIAL SET' which contains all 4 types:
- Fairy Penguin (Baby Powder)
- Panda (Peach)
- Pink Dolphin (Fiona Flower)
- Harp Seal (Green Tea)

This hand creams are free of Paraben, Sulphate, Ethanol and Color.

Description: Missing U Hand Cream is formulated with natural mixture of herbs, Shea Butter and Olives to moisturize, heal and soothe hands.
The SPECIAL SET comes in a whitish 'egg box' with a paper sheet around it. Everything was printed with soy ink. The creams itself come in cute plastic container which look like different endangered animals. Each container contains 30ml!
Compared to the 'Bee Happy! Hand Creams' this ones here have a more lotion-like consistency and are not thick like a balm. This makes it easier to take out, you just have to dip your fingers in.
Fairy Penguin (left): The Baby Powder Fragrance is my favorite of all 'MISSING U! Hand Creams'. I just love that soft powder scent.
Panda (right): It has a nice fruity Peach scent which is not too strong.
Harp Seal (left): The Green Tea Fragrance was really weird for me at the beginning but after using it a few times I started to like it. The fragrance is very strong for me!
Pink Dolphin (right): I'm not a fan of those Rose, Lavender or whatever scents but this Fiona one is quite nice. It smells a bit like rose but not too strong. I like it, too!
I like all of this creams and I got a single one of the Fairy Penguin as well. When you get just one cream they come in a small paper box.

Price (Set): around 20,- €/ US$30
Bought at: eBay (reallyhappyidea) 

What I love: 
The design and the Baby Powder fragrance. 

What I don’t like:
There is nothing I don't like. 

Will I buy this again? I would buy the 'Fairy Penguin' a 3rd time. It's my favorite one!

No comments:

Post a Comment