Friday, December 9, 2011

[Holika Holika] Silky Veil Primer

A good Make-up also requires a good Primer! Unfortunately, it's hard for me to find the perfect Primer/ Base. BUT today I finally received a Primer which gets close to 'perfect': The Silky Veil Primer from [Holika Holika]!!

I own some different Primer and Base already which I will review at a later time but the Silky Veil Primer is definitely the best one I have used so far. I'm really happy that I got it. <3

Description: Spell Covers pores and lines. Before starting makeup, this primer covers pores and lines for smooth skin texture. Soft sense of use helps makeup fit and control sebum keeping softness on skin using sebum control polymer.
As you can guess from my blanket I like purple-colored things. Therefore I like the packaging of this Primer as well. The tube looks white with a hint of purple and silver. 
The lid is a very dark purple.
The contents of 30ml you get out by squeezing the tube. The tube wasn't sealed when I got it but it's still new & unused.
The Primer has a thicker gel-like consistency and becomes silky smooth when I spread it over my face. It feels just great! It's slightly perfumed, too.
It also covers my enlarged pores well but I'm still using a pore serum before or a pore cover balm after.
After I applied the Primer + BB cream my face immediately looked more matt and after 4 hours of wearing my make-up still didn't look oily or shiny. Usually my make-up starts to get shiny after just 1~2 hours.

Price: around 15,- €/ US$20
Bought at: eBay (BELLOGIRL)     

What I love:
The silky soft texture, fragrance and sebum control.

What I don’t like:
There is nothing I don't like!

Will I buy this again? Yes, I will order another one soon... as back-up.

1 comment:

  1. *2 years later* There is no enough reviews about this primer, but the 2 or 3 (counting this one) that i've found, said that it's the best primer EVEEEER so i finally ordered one (i'm from México) and hopefully, fits on me (i have a veeery sensitive skin and super oily, plus, i live in a city wich humidity get up to 80% and the heat on summer get around 40° c so my makeup it's always "melting") thanks 4 the review n_n

    ReplyDelete