Friday, December 23, 2011

[Holika Holika] Smoothie Peeling Cream *Sunshine Golden Kiwi*

When I see that a brand release a new product line I always have to get something of it. That also happened when I saw that [Holika Holika] released this year a product line called Smoothie Peeling.

This product line consists of the following items:
- Peeling Cream (Sunshine Golden Kiwi)
- Peeling Jam (Grape Expectation)
- Peeling Gel (Berry Apple Festival)
- Peeling Mist (Lemon Squash)
I got some samples of the Peeling Jam but I purchased the full size of the Peeling Cream coz it looked more interesting to me.

Description: Contains Gold Kiwi, Apricot and natural AHA from orange, lemon and sugar cane which removes skin's old keratin. Known for it’s high Vitamin C content, Gold Kiwi helps to brighten your skin tone.
The Peeling Cream comes in a green & slightly translucent container which contains 75ml. 
The green graphics on the front are some fruits like kiwi, pear and apple.
The lid is white with a second cover underneath.
It has a thick & creamy consistency and a beige/ light brown color. Inside the cream are brown beads/ grains which peel your skin. You have to use your fingers (or a Pack Brush like I do) to apply the cream to your face. The fragrance is okay! Smells a bit citrus-like - could be the scent of kiwi.
I don't use this Peeling Cream often coz I'm too lazy and this peeling takes too long for me. I wait for around 20~30 minutes to let it dry and then need a while again to peel it off. 
The peeling effect is not bad, though. But I still prefer peelings I can use under the shower etc. Something faster!

How to use: Apply a thin layer on your dry skin. Avoid eye and mouth area. After 10~15 minutes peel/ rub it off. Wash your face with warm water to remove residues. 

Price: around 13,- €/ US$16 
Bought at: eBay (BELLOGIRL)  

What I love:   
There is nothing I really love! 

What I don’t like: 
It takes too long to dry and to peel off again.

Will
I buy this again? Nope, there are way better peeling products on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment