Wednesday, December 7, 2011

[Rival de Loop Young] Lip Oil *MELON*

Usually I'm not going to review something non-asian but this one I just found interesting!
I knew Lip Balms, Lipsticks, Lip Glosses but I never heard about a Lip Oil before.

Rival de Loop Young is a German Drugstore brand. The make-up they sell is quite affordable and similar to essence, another Drugstore brand. To be honest, I buy most of my make-up here in Germany from this two brands.

Anyway, back to the Lip Oil. You can choose between 3 flavours:
- Peach
- Strawberry
- Melon

I took 03 MELON coz I just love the fragrance of watermelon and honeydew. <3
The Lip Oil comes in a translucent bottle. 3ml are inside!
The lid is purple with a pink ribbon and a small heart pendant which lets it look more cute.
Inside the bottle are two purple-colored flowers.
You apply the oil with a roller-ball applicator to your lips. I have to roll it many times to get enough of the product out, though. But then my lips feel nice and smooth. 
It doesn't feel sticky or too oily.
It also gives just a natural glow to my lips.

Price: around 1,50,- €/ US$2
Bought at: ROSSMANN Drugstore 

What I love:
The cute design and the smooth feeling after applying.

What I don’t like:
The roller-ball could work better and the oil doesn't hold long time.

Will I buy this again?
No! I just wanted to try it out one time. I think it's just a limited item, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment