Saturday, December 17, 2011

[SKIN79] Lovely girl B.B Cream

Today I'm gonna review the second [SKIN79] BB Cream I got last week: it's the Lovely girl B.B Cream.
I also purchased this one coz it shall be good for oily and problem skin. It's made for juniors' again but I don't mind.

Description: Mulberry Extract and Marigold Extract soothe and supply rough skin with moisture. Herb Complex and Chlorella Extract make juniors' skin healthy and keep your face moist all day long.
It protects you face from external environments and naturally covers blemsh of your face efficiently, makes the skin look more beautiful.
It includes porosity powder which is good at sebum absorbtion so it can control sebum properly as well as it keeps the skin neatly for a long time.
The packaging is kept in a nice shimmering pink with some hearts and butterflies on it. 
The tube contains 50g and has the same design as the box, just that the pink is brighter.
It has a simple silver lid which you need to twist off.
This BB Cream has a slightly creamy consistency. It's not as watery on the skin as the dream girls BB and also the color is a brighter beige without a greyish undertone. 
It fits my skin tone well!
The coverage is better than from the dream girls BB but I still need to use a concealer.
The fragrance is ok! Reminds me of a cream I used when I went to solarium/ tanning bed.
After wearing this Lovely girl B.B Cream for around 5 hours my skin looked already more shiny and oily.
But it might also be coz of the cream/ primer I used underneath. 

Price: around 8,- €/ US$11  
Bought at: eBay (ideaseller_kr)  

What I love:
There is nothing I really love at the moment.

What I don’t like:
My skin became oily after a short time.

Will I buy this again?
I need to try it out more often first.

2 comments:

  1. Hello :)) Thank you for the review :) I have very fair skin so I want for my fair skin that so light weight and watery fluid bb cream so which BB cream is much more like tinted moisturizer ? I hope you can help me :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :)) Thank you for the review :) I have very fair skin so I want for my fair skin that so light weight and watery fluid bb cream so which BB cream is much more like tinted moisturizer ? I hope you can help me :))

    ReplyDelete