Thursday, December 8, 2011

[SKINFOOD] ROSE LEMON tea BB *Light Beige*

My previous BB Cream Reviews were from the ones I don't like to use a lot.
Now I wanna review a BB cream which I like more...
It's from the new [SKINFOOD] product line Good Afternoon BB.

[Good Afternoon BB Cream Story] 
Try our Good Afternoon BB Cream Line. Infused with skin-revitalizing afternoon teas, it helps you keep a bright, vibrant skin tone all day!

5 different tea flavours are available, each in 'Light Beige' and 'Natural Beige'.
- BERRY BERRY tea (Anti-Wrinkle)
- ROSE LEMON tea (Hydrating & Fitting)
- APPLE CINNAMON tea (Whitening)
- PEACH GREEN tea (Oil-Controlling & Mattifying)
- HONEY BLACK tea (Moisturizing & Glowing)

I purchased ROSE LEMON tea and PEACH GREEN tea (both in 'Light Beige'). 
I will start with the review of the 'ROSE LEMON tea BB'.
Usually I get only BB creams which are good for oily, acne-prone or sensitive skin but I thought it's also good to have a BB cream that hydrates when my face is dry.

Description: A hydrating and fitting BB cream that revitalizes and hydrates skin with aromatic rose and refreshing lemon extracts. Immediately releases water drops to transform skin into a soft, supple texture. 
The design of the packaging looks really nice. Like tea bags!!
The tube contains 30g and has a SPF20.
It has a simple lid and you need to squeeze the BB cream out of the tube. When I shake the tube it makes a funny sound. As if there is a lot of air inside.
The consistence surprised me coz it's non-liquid. It's more like those mousse make-ups but it changes to a rather watery consistency when you spread it over your face. The coverage is light but my skin feels so refreshed. Plus, it has a nice lemon scent!
ROSE LEMON tea doesn't have a good oil-control. Therefore it's not perfect for oily skin but good for people with normal to dry skin.

Price: around 11,- €/ US$14
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)

What I love:
The design and the refreshing feeling after applying the BB Cream to my skin.

What I don’t like:
The light coverage + no oil-control!

Will I buy this again? I don't think I will buy it again! I like it but it's not so good for my skin type.

4 comments:

  1. looks powdery! its hard to blend in the face i guess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a mousse-like texture which becomes a bit more watery when you spread it on your face. It's not really hard to blend in but when you have dry and flakey skin it looks not so good. =/

      Delete
  2. That's so weird! Another review I read of this read that the consistency was weird because it was all separated... And you have it as a sort of mousse... And I got it and it seemed really normal liquid/creamy when I swatched it.

    And thanks for saying what each one does, I thought that the only difference was the smell but I see that they all have different uses. This one suits my skin, phew :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really weird! My one got a mousse-like consistency when I squeeze it out of the tube. o3o
      The PEACH GREEN tea BB has a liquid/ creamy texture, though.

      Delete