Monday, December 26, 2011

[TONYMOLY] POCKET BUNNY Sleek Mist

I reviewed a few days ago the 'Calming Mist' from [ETUDE HOUSE] and I said that I find those mists kinda useless. I still think that way but nevertheless I got some new facial mists coz I like this refreshing feeling when I spray it to my face.
One of my last mists I got is the POCKET BUNNY Sleek Mist from [TONYMOLY].
It's also available as Moist Mist for dry skin but I took the one for oily skin.

Description: Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist contains the essence of white fruits and vegetables, such as radish, cabbage and lemon extract. All these ingredients could effectively reduce oil secretion and provide you moisture, leaving your skin rich in nutrients. With a fresh aroma, it could provide you a refresh feeling.
The mist comes in a super cute pump bottle which looks like a rabbit. 
It's kept in white and pink colors.
The bottle is small and handy so you can carry it in your bag. It contains 60ml!
The pump is easy to use and the mist has a nice citrus-like scent.
I spray it on my face before applying make-up but I don't see that my skin gets more matte etc.
Anyway, I like how it refreshes my skin!

Price: around 11,- €/ US$14
Bought at: eBay (BELLOGIRL)     

What I love:   
The design and the refreshing feeling.

What I don’t like: 
I can't see that my skin is more matte. 


Will I buy this again? No, but I will keep the bottle and refill it with other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment