Monday, January 2, 2012

[baviphat] Tea Tree It Trouble Catch Toner

The first Toner I got from South Korea was the Tea Tree It Trouble Catch Toner from [baviphat]. 
I think they changed the design of this product and the name to 'INDI GiRL TEA TREE TONER'.

You can get the following things from this product line:
- It Trouble Cleansing Foam
- It Trouble Catch Toner
- It Trouble Catch BB Cream
- It Trouble Catch Gel Emulsion
- It Trouble Catch Spot Solution

Tea Tree is known to be good for oily and trouble skin and that's the reason why I purchased it. I don't see a difference to the 'Tea Tree Toner' I can get at [THE BODY SHOP], though.

Description: Toner with tea tree oil and Witch hazel extracts to soothe troubled skin and regulate sebum secretion. Also contains Portulaca Oleracea L. extracts which has anti-inflammatory properties and green tea extracts helps to soothe and moisturise skin.
The translucent plastic bottle contains 250ml which last for more than 6 month. I almost used up the toner! It has a simple black flip-top lid.
The toner has a green color and a strong tea tree (oil) scent. 
I use it only in the evening and I don't think that it made my skin really cleaner. 
Somehow my skin looks quite the same as in the beginning. But this problem I have with most of the cosmetic products I used.

How to use: After cleansing your face use the Tea Tree Toner together with a cotton pad and spread it over your face. Pat lightly for better absorbtion! 

Price: around 15,- €/ US$19 
Bought at: eBay (BELLOGIRL)  

What I love:   
The product last for many month. 

What I don’t like:  
There is nothing I don't really like. 

Will I buy this again? No, for me it's the same as the Tea Tree Toner from 'THE BODY SHOP'.

No comments:

Post a Comment