Tuesday, January 3, 2012

[SKINFOOD] Foodtherapy Stick Perfume *Steam Milk*

Since the last two days my skin is so bad again: dry, red and burns when I apply something on it. So I didn't use make-up, just my 'Pure Joy Sensitive Cream'.
Because of that I review today something you don't use on your face. It's the new [SKINFOOD] Foodtherapy Stick Perfume. This product line is quite new and I had to grab one of these. I got No.5 Steam Milk which also contains Lavender.

There are 4 other fragrances available:
- No.1 Refreshing Lemon
- No.2 Energy Berry
- No.3 Happy Vanilla
- No.4 Resting Green Tea

Description: Discover the new perfume made with everyday food.
Our Food Therapy Stick Perfume series uplifts your mind and brightens your mood with the scent of fruit and vegetables. Each scent provides different aromatherapeutic benefits for different moods.
[No. 5 Steam Milk]
Have a warm glass of milk before bed. The scent of milk and lavender relaxes your mind, promoting a good night's sleep. 
The packaging is kept in violet and yellowish-white colors with a cute cup of milk & cow print on it. The product itself has the same design as the packaging and contains 8g.
The stick has the same size as the 'Vanilla Moist Eyes Cream' which I reviewed already.
You can fold out the packaging in the front. In this way you get the stick out.
You have to pull off the lid and the cover which protects the product.
The stick is violet and colorless on the skin. No.5 Steam Milk smells like Lavender and just slightly like Milk. Usually I dislike the scent of Lavender but I wanted this stick for using before I go to sleep. I can't use too much of it or I will get headache, though.

How to use: Dab on the wrist, behind the ears, and below the neck where the pulse points are.

Price: around 11,- €/ US$13  
Bought at: eBay (zinopark)  

What I love: 
The packaging!

What I don’t like: 
Actually the scent of Lavender but this one here is still acceptable.

Will I buy this again? Not this one but 'Happy Vanilla' seems interesting, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment