Thursday, March 1, 2012

[baviphat] Apple Soul AC Therapy Cleansing Foam

A new face cleanser I use now for my evening cleansing is the [baviphat] Apple Soul AC Therapy Cleansing Foam. It's not really new anymore. To be more exact, I got it last year and it was already manufactured in 2010. I have to use it now because you shouldn't use cosmetic longer than 2 years from the MFD on.

This Apple Soul cleaners is good for trouble and acne-prone skin. You can get five (5) other ones from this product line:
- Cherry Soul Trouble Catch Cleansing Foam
- Lemon Soul Pore Tightening Cleansing Foam
- Peach Slick Yogurt Cleansing Foam
- Fruits Moisturizing Yogurt Cleansing Foam
- White Grape Lifting Yogurt Cleansing Foam

Description: Enough cleansing foam, removes make-up residues and skin wastes.
Apple Extract get rid of sebum and trouble skin.
This 150ml Cleansing Foam comes in a large but flat tube with a white/green flip-top lid. I really like the cute cartoon print on the front of the tube. I remember that I got a Powder Pact with a similar design... The whole tube is kept in green and white colors probably because of the 'Apple'.
The Apple Soul AC Therapy Cleansing Foam contains three (3) main ingredients:
Apple Fruit Extract: Trouble Care
Dryopteris crassirh-izoma Extract: Trouble Care
Lime Flower Extract: Tightening Care
The soaps consistency is thick and creamy. It has a greenish-white color which looks kinda nice. Since there is apple inside it also smells like green apples. There is another scent as well but I can't really describe that one: a bit minty and/or nutty.
I use this cleanser for around 1 week now but I didn't notice a big improvement on my skin again. My skin troubles come and go as they wish. But I will continue using the cleanser till it's empty.

Price: around 8,- €/ US$11.50
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)    
 
What I love:    
The cartoon print and the scent is also not too bad.
 
What I don’t like:
There is nothing atm.
 
Will I buy this again? I don't think so. The product is not really new anymore. Not sure if they still produce it.

2 comments:

  1. this consistency and color looks a lot like thefaceshop green tea cleanser and that one works really, really well for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that cleanser. ^^; I hope this one will work for me, too. ><

      Delete