Friday, March 30, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] LOVELY COOKIE BLUSHER *Pink Cookie & Apricot Pudding*

A blush/ rouge belongs to every make-up! I'm one of those people who doesn't like too much color on the cheeks, though. Therefore, I'm happy that [ETUDE HOUSE] got different powder blushers to choose from, some bright shades and some darker ones. I got two (2) colors from their LOVELY COOKIE BLUSHER line: #1 Pink Cookie and the new 2012 color #5 Apricot Pudding.

#1 Pink Cookie:
Description: It completes fresh and shiny cheeks with a synergy effect between Bouncy Vivid Color and Shiny Pearl's Feeling. It helps to maintain makeup for a long time with superior adhesion of Satin Type's color powders.

The round plastic container has a translucent lid. The bottom part is pink, a bit darker than the actually powder blush is. The container contains 8.5g and a cushion puff with a pink ribbon on.
#1 Pink Cookie is the brightes pink of the older LOVELY COOKIE BLUSHER line. It's a nice baby pink without any shimmer. I apply the powder blush with the cushion puff, 1~2 layers are already enough for me.
I like the color and the puff is also ok. I have no problems with applying the blush to my cheeks.
If you like a darker pink shade you can try out #2 Rose Cookie or #2 Strawberry Chou and #3 Raspberry Tart from the new line.

#5 Apricot Pudding:
Description: Various beautiful and bright colors lasts for long time on your cheeks with its sebum control powder and coating pigment.

The design of the new colors is almost the same as from the older ones: a translucent lid and the bottom part is in a similar color as the powder blush. It also contains a cushion puff with a pink ribbon. 8.5g are inside the container!
#5 Apricot Pudding is a light pastel orange without shimmer. It is the first time for me using a orange blush but I like it. It gives me a more natural look than a pink blush does.
I apply 2~3 layers with the cushion puff.
If you also like orange powder blushers but prefer a darker shade than you can try out #3 Orange Cookie from the old line or #4 Carrot Cheesecake from the new 2012 line.

I wrote #1 Pink Cutey by mistake but it's Pink Cookie.

Price: around 7,- €/ US$9
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76 & zinopark)  

What I love: 
There is nothing I really love but the colors are nice.

What I don’t like:  
Nothing yet!

Will I buy this again? Another color maybe like Strawberry Mousse or Sugar Pink.

7 comments:

  1. these look really nice! I was wondering how pigmented they are. I have to buy online so I cant test anything in person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same for me. I have to buy most stuff online as well. I like both colors. =)

      Delete
  2. love this blusher^^ my favourite color - #1 Pink Cookie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, this color is nice but I like the orange one a bit more. ^^

      Delete
  3. the packaging of these blushers are so cute!! ^___^

    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete