Monday, May 28, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam *Nuts Mix*

Yesterday I wrote about yogurt face masks and today I wanna review another 'yogurt' product I purchased a few month ago. The Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam from [ETUDE HOUSE] was available in five (5) different types:
- Black Food Mix (Black Bean & Black Sesame Seed)
- Cereal Mix (Rice & Adlay)
- Fruit Mix (Apple & Lime)
- Nuts Mix (Walnut & Sunflower Seed)
- Super Berry Mix (Raspberry & Pomegranate)

I got my one from eBay where they sold just two types (Nuts Mix, Cereal Mix), so I decided to get the Nuts Mix. Now this product has already been discontinued and being replaced by the Peel so good foam cleansers.

Description: Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam contains yogurt (Lactobacillus) and fine granules to gently exfoliate, nourish and radiate dull complexion. Nut Mix consists of Walnut & Sunflower Seed extracts.
The cleansing foam comes in a 150ml tube with a blue flip-top lid. The white tube is speckled with light brown 'dots'.
The Nuts Mix Cleansing Foam contains ingredients like Water, Glycerin, Silica, Yogurt Powder (30mg), Honey Extract, Walnut Shell Extract, Walnut Shell Powder, Sunflower Seed Oil, Polygonatum Officinale Rhizome/ Root Extract, Fragrance and more.
This cleanser is a 2in1 product: Cleansing Foam + Exfoliator
Although it's a kind of a 'facial scrub' it can be used daily coz it's gentle enough.
The consistency is thick and creamy, it has a brownish-white color and contains lots of brown granules from the walnuts. These granules peel your skin while washing your face!
The scent is very soft & milky - it reminds me of the Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam I used a while ago.
Currently I use this cleanser only in the morning and till now I'm quite satisfied with it. It peels my skin without being too harsh and it doesn't dry out my skin as well. 
If I had the chance to get all sorts before I would choose the Black Food Mix, though. That one was rather for 'healing' the skin while Nuts Mix does nourish.
How to use: Wet face and dispense small amount onto hands. Lather and apply foam to face, gently massage entire area. Wash and rinse thoroughly with warm water. 

Price: around 10,- €/ US$12
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)      

What I love:  
The soft scent and the gentle peeling effect. 

What I don’t like:  
There is nothing I don't like yet! 

Will I buy this again? I probably would try another type but it's discontinued already!

No comments:

Post a Comment