Thursday, July 19, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] Happy fresh foam White Clay

Actually, I should stop buying cleansing foams for awhile because I got many tubes/ soap bars already and have to use them up withing 2 years. But after I saw at eBay that [ETUDE HOUSE] released a new cleansing foam line called Happy essential foam/ Happy fresh foam I needed to get at least one of these. I decided to get the Happy fresh foam White Clay which is recommended for oily skin.
Since I immediately felt in love with this cleanser I also ordered two other versions: the essential foam Collagen and the fresh foam Witch Hazel. Will review these two later as well!!

You can get 5 different types:
- Happy essential foam Collagen (moisturizing & firming)
- Happy essential foam Hyaluronic Acid (moisturizing & elasticity)
- Happy essential foam Vitamin C (brightening)
- Happy fresh foam Witch Hazel (pore astringent & sebum absorbent)
- Happy fresh foam White Clay (moisturizing & sebum absorbent)

Description: Formulated with 10% sebum absorbers and 20% moisturizers, this fresh cleansing foam gently removes impurities with rich lather while White Clay helps to eliminate excess oil and reduce shine. Skin is happy again, feeling clean, smooth, and refreshed.
This cleansing foam comes in a white tube (same as the Happy Teatime ones) with a sticker around which has always another color: the fresh foam White Clay's one is light grey and blue.
It contains 150ml and has the typical flip-top lid!
While most of the things are written in korean on the back of the tube, the ingredient list in english is on the clear outer packaging:
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Diatomaceous Earth, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG-32, Lauric Acid, Hydrated Silica, Kaolin/ White Clay 2250mg, Bentonite, Menthol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate and Fragrance.
The white foam has a thick & creamy consitency and a super soft, kinda milky, scent. I really love those scents! <3
You can easily mix it with water to form lather, then wash your face. I put a small amount of the foam on my clarisonic brush and wash my face this way. Afterwards my face feels very smooth and less dry! I hope it will help to keep my skin oil free for a longer time, too.
All in all, it's a very nice cleansing foam for oily skin which cost less and can be used everyday. 
I hope that the Collagen and Witch Hazel ones are as good as this one. Will review these two after I received them!
How to use: Wet face. Squeeze small amount into palm and rub hands together to form lather. Massage over face, avoiding eye area, then rinse thoroughly.

Price: around 8,50,- €/ US$10 
Bought at: eBay (cosmetic.love)    
    
What I love: 
At the moment, everything! The soft scent, the smooth feeling afterwards and that it is for oily skin.   

What I don’t like: 
Nothing yet!

Will I buy this again? I think I would! Already ordered two other versions.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, this sounds so nice! :O I like things with pretty scents haha~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to get the Hyaluronic Acid one! ^^ Thanks for the review!! ♥ I love Etude House products to bits!

    http://valerie-ssi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! I just bought this from the SM Lanang Etude House here in Davao City Philippines for P228 around $5.5 and also the witch hazel which i gave away since it has tiny beads and it hurts (I'm not fond of scrubs). The witch hazel has a manufacturing date written on the top back of the tube however the clay has no manufacturing date in it. Would you mind telling me if the white clay you have does have a manufacturing date on the top back of the tube? Yes i bought it from Etude House and they say it was a company owned store not the franchise one, but it freaks me out anyway when i found that some Korean cosmetics and skincare have fakes. Looking forward to your reply to my query. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete