Sunday, February 3, 2013

[ETUDE HOUSE] nutrifull SHEA BUTTER *sleeping pack*

I seldom buy skincare products made for dry skin because my skin is rather oily. I still get dry and flakey areas from time to time and so I came to [ETUDE HOUSE]'s nutrifull SHEA BUTTER line.
This line consists of the following products:

- essentializer
- cream
- eye cream

- sleeping pack

I got the sleeping pack only!

Description: Enriched with Ecocert certified Organic Shea Butter and Cloudberry ingredient, this overnight leave-in treatment forms a moisture barrier to nourish and moisturize for a supple, radiant skin by morning.
The outer packaging of the nutrifull SHEA BUTTER sleeping pack is kept in beige/ brown and has the description in Korean and English on it.
The product itself is inside a plastic jar which has the same color combination as the outer packaging. The jar contains 100ml and underneath the twist-off lid is another white cover.
The two main ingredients are Organic Shea Butter and Natural Cloudberry. This product line is free of 5 ingredients: Paraben, Talc, Benzophenone, Mineral Oil and Artificial Colorants.
The white and creamy sleeping pack has a very soft floral fragrance.
I use it once a week and apply it before going to bed. It takes a few minutes to get absorbed and it feels a little bit sticky the whole night. Probably I just applied too much of it.
In the morning my face looked oily but felt moisturized. 
It's not perfect for oily skin but I still like to use it because of my -sometimes- dry areas.
If you have normal or dry skin and want to try out this product line, I can recommend the small skin care kit which includes the essentializer, cream and sleeping pack.
How to use: After toning, smooth evenly on face before sleeping. Do not rinse off - the productwill absorb. Cleanse in the morning with warm water. For an extra nourishment, use after Nutrifull Butter Cream.

Price: around 12,50,- €/ US$17 
Bought at: eBay (f2plus1) 

What I love:
It moisturizes well and has a very nice scent.  

What I don’t like:  
Not really made for oily skin! 

Will I buy this again? It's nice but I don't think I will repurchase it. Wanted to get the eye cream, though.

11 comments:

  1. hello :) i just got back into blogging and you were one of my inspirations! thanks for sharing this! i'm glad you added the note about oily skin cause i definitely have oily skin :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's definitely made for normal to dry skin. That's why I use it only once a week. ;)

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this sleeping pack before! It looks quite rich and no wonder it'll be good for dry skin. Shame that it made your skin look oily though in the morning :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems it would be nice for my dry skin! thanks for review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's sure great for dry skin. =) For my oily skin it isn't the perfect product but I still like to use it from time to time coz of the dry skin I get sometimes.

      Delete
  4. Bummer, I have oily skin so I think I'll pass on this one. Thanks for sharing!

    Asian Beauty community:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/AsianBeauty/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's rather made for those with dry skin coz it also made my skin more oily after applying the pack. ><
      I use it only coz I get dry skin from time to time...

      Delete
  5. thats so tempting <3
    but sounds that my oily skin wont suit it -_-
    anyway, I followed you, mind to follow me back? :3

    xo,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  6. why you say it can't for oily skin??
    may i know what happened with your skin after ???


    find me here:
    buleipotan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you can use this sleeping pack even with oily skin - I do it, too.
      But it's rather made for dry skin and makes my oily skin more oily after applying the pack. I still like to use it once a week coz I got dry skin areas as well. ><

      Delete
  7. Hi! Do you have any recommendation cream for oily skin? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete